Suede slipper full eskimo stitch
colour: biscay bay
- Mou products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle items with care in order to ensure a longer life.
- Keep away from direct light, heat and rain. If they get wet dry them immediately with a soft cloth.
Fill the shoes with tissue to maintain their shape and absorb moisture, store them in the flannel case.
Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping is free.
- If you are not happy with your goods you may return them. To make a return or request a refund please return the products within 30 days of purchase.
Items will be refunded providing that the item is returned in the same condition as delivered with the original packaging intact and all tags attached.
Refunds are issued within 75 days after receipt of goods to allow for inspection.
The transport cost is charged to the person who returns the article.
Any queries regarding your online purchases must be made directly to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For online purchases Mou accepts the following payment methods:
- For payments by credit card, the billing address must match the address associated with the credit card.
- Once the order has been placed, a charge of 0 euros (or GBP, CHF, AED, SAR) will be authorised on the credit card; this operation
is aimed at verifying the card and will protect the user from any risk of fraud. The debit amount will be release by the card issuing
bank based on the condition set by the bank itself.
- Unless otherwise indicated by the site during the purchase, the transaction will be charged to the credit card only after veryfing the
card details, receiving the debit authorisation for an amount equal to the purchase price of the items ordered and confirming
availability of the products and prepared the order for shipment
Our mou eskimo slipper retains all the iconic style from our beloved main line but in the form of a fluffy, cosy slipper. Handcrafted with a deep soft upper in genuine, double-face sheepskin and our signature full eskimo stitching, this style is supremely comfortable with a light, yet practical EVA & rubber outsole for extra durability. Available in a range of gorgeous shades.